The Summit Dual Leash
- Regular price
- $ 79.99
- Sale price
- $ 79.99
Hurry, only 18 items left in stock!
Production time is 3-5 weeks for made to order items. Ready to ship items ship within 5 business days, more info here. Rush orders available in limited quantities.
We offer returns & exchanges within 10 days, more info here.
Bandanas + Scarves - Most bandanas + scarves may be machine washed and dried with like colors. Some colors may bleed on the first wash. Dry on low heat to avoid shrinkage. May iron all cotton bandanas, avoiding tags and snaps.
Bow Ties - Handwash only, let air dry.
Blankets - Machine washable and dry.
Collars + Leashes - Soap + Water. May use 1/5 vinegar + water for stinky messes.
Waxed Canvas Items - Wipe with a damp cloth. May reheat worn spots with a blow dryer to remelt wax.
The Summit Dual - The perfect setup for walking TWO dogs! The Dual includes our summit leash, plus an additional leash to clip into. The secondary leash can be fully removed if not in use. If you already have a summit, you can purchase just the add on leash here to create a dual system.
- 5/8" width
- 6' Standard Leash
- 3.5' Leash when clipped end to end
- Hands Free option, including around the waist, cross-body, or clipped onto something.
- Coupler Leash, attach each end to a pup's collar. Add on a training handle here to clip to the extra D ring for a convenient handle!
- Secondary leash that can be clipped onto the handle d ring for walking two dogs.
- Available in solid or two tone color options.
- Available in Brass, nickel, or onyx black.
- Available in standard or traffic handle ends.
- Available in standard or lite HydraFlex
- Long Line pictured not included. Long lines are here.
All of our leashes are made with a custom coated webbing and our very own colors! Although they may look similar to leather, they are made with a durable coated webbing that can withstand the elements. They are waterproof, mold resistant, and low maintenance! We use solid brass hardware which is resistant to rust, however brass may patina when exposed to sun + water.
* Please note we do not recommend using this as a cable tie out for an extended time. A fixed object can hold much stronger than a human and possibly hurt your pet if they pull it too hard. We always recommend a cable tie out rated for the weight of your pet.