The Everest E Collar Strap
- Regular price
- $ 39.99
- Sale price
- $ 39.99
Production time is 3-5 weeks for made to order items. Ready to ship items ship within 5 business days, more info here. Rush orders available in limited quantities.
We offer returns & exchanges within 10 days, more info here.
LOVE very cute and so comfortable for my dog ￼
Works perfectly. Much easier than the collar that comes with the mini educator. Color was a little different than I expected but it’s ok.
This is BY FAR the best e-collar strap. It’s literally perfect!
Best E collar strap I’ve ever used!
I purchased this collar for my 9 m/o golden retriever who is very active & adventurous, especially in the winter. I have loved Hoot and Co’s standard collars but this collar is a bit of a disappointment. I have had it for about a week and the elastic has already stretched beyond use. I measured his neck exactly how directed, even went on the smaller side, and it fit perfect at first. But as soon as he played in the snow a few times it stretched bigger and bigger.
The collar is a great concept, exactly what I was looking for but I think it’s for more of a casual dog, one that isn’t swimming all summer and skiing all winter. Unfortunately I am going back to the original, cheap collar, as it seems to hold up better than this one.
The Everest E Collar Strap, a lightweight, easy to use collar. The bungee system allows for a snug fit. Once you get the holes adjusted to your dogs size you can just buckle it and snap it snug for fast and easy use.
Some more details..
- HydraFlex waterproof strap - choose from 3/4" or 1" width based on your device width. 1" is currently UNAVAILABLE (1/9/24)
- Lightweight aluminum quick release buckle - 500lb break strength
- Quick drying bungee + snap system with 2" adjustability range for a snug fit.
- A removable Chicago screw to add your own device to the strap and adjust sizing if necessary with 6 extra holes.
- No D Ring - this collar does not contain a d ring and has nothing to clip into. It is designed to be used only with an e-collar device on your pet.
VERY IMPORTANT SIZING INFO: Measure your dog's neck exactly where you want the e collar to sit with soft measuring tape (see photo + video). Do not add extra length for the device, fluff, or anything else. Select the measurement listed to the nearest 0.5", size up 0.5" if the measurement falls in between ex.14.25", select 14.5" not 14".
Please Note - When you receive the collar, it will be too large until you add your device on. The device will take up some of the strap and reduce the size.
Extra Chicago Screw 3pk can be found here