Lagoon Alpaca Blanket
- Regular price
- $ 139.99
- Sale price
- $ 139.99
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Production time is 3-5 weeks for made to order items. Ready to ship items ship within 5 business days, more info here. Rush orders available in limited quantities.
We offer returns & exchanges within 10 days, more info here.
Bandanas + Scarves - Most bandanas + scarves may be machine washed and dried with like colors. Some colors may bleed on the first wash. Dry on low heat to avoid shrinkage. May iron all cotton bandanas, avoiding tags and snaps.
Bow Ties - Handwash only, let air dry.
Blankets - Machine washable and dry.
Collars + Leashes - Soap + Water. May use 1/5 vinegar + water for stinky messes.
Waxed Canvas Items - Wipe with a damp cloth. May reheat worn spots with a blow dryer to remelt wax.
Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs adding beauty and color to every situation the blanket is placed. The large size allows for multiple people to come together and make memories.
This can be used as a throw or is blanket sized to fit a Queen sized bed. Also it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all purpose blanket made for any adventure.
- 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
- Reversible design and color
- Approximately Queen size- 90" x 78”
- Lightweight for year round versatility
- Beautiful and colorful reversible designs
- Large size big enough to share
- Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
- Cashmere-like softness
- Sustainably sourced
- Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers